introduction paragraph that
- Includes your thesis sentence, and
- Identifies the one scholarly article you have chosen to explore on a topic problem in your current profession or programmatic field of study.
Additionally, your body paragraphs will be expected to address these ideas:
- Describe the issue or topic that the article provides information on.
- Summarize the article?s findings on the identified problem.
- Interpret the information in your chosen article.
- Comment on why the article is useful and should be read, including how it contributes to a deeper understanding of the problem discussed.
- Consider how the article illuminates the effects on the profession or professionals within the discipline as well as potential short-term and/or long-term impacts the problem is having on the profession or field of study.
Your conclusion paragraph should
- Summarize your professional response, highlighting any major takeaways on the underlying topic.
Have a similar assignment? "Place an order for your assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."