The assignment must be completed in the provided PowerPoint template.
- Download and save the Week 6_Assignment_Template [PPTX]
- Download Week 6_Assignment_Template [PPTX].
- Follow the guidelines provided in the Strayer Library: SWS Guidelines for Slideshow Presentations
- Review the rubric carefully before you begin working on the assignment.
- Using the template, create an eight-slide presentation that will be part of a pitch deck for the company that hired you as a business consultant.
- Each slide should include 1-2 paragraphs of speaker notes that will be utilized to explain the content to the company leadership during your presentation. (Note: A video tutorial has been provided under the resources section below)
For Slide 1. Title slide – add the name of the company as a subtitle and your name and the date.
For Slide 2. Identify one challenge or opportunity that you will address as a consultant. In your speaker notes, explain the basis or rationale behind this selection. Remember, you are creating a pitch to the company leadership. Convince them why they should address this challenge or opportunity.
For slides 3-4 research close competitors of the company to determine their approach to a similar challenge or opportunity.
- Slides 3-4. Analyze similar solutions for the challenge or opportunity from two competitors. Be sure to provide specific, relevant details to connect the competitors’ approach to your recommendation. (Detailed explanation should be placed in the speaker notes.)
- Sides 5-7. Recommend an approach to solve the challenge or capitalize on the opportunity identified for the company. Include specific details explaining which areas in the company would be the focus of your recommendation. (e.g. human resources, management, accounting/finance, marketing, etc.) (Detailed explanation should be placed in the speaker notes.)
- Slide 8. Sources slide. Use three or more quality sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source slide at least one time within your assignment.
- For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library.
Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Have a similar assignment? "Place an order for your assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."